Thorough forensic image analysis you can rely on in court to prove your case
With many years of experience in the law enforcement and intelligence community, David's unique skillset has been used in both the criminal investigation and strategic analysis context. Applying technical expertise, when investigating visual evidence, allows him to uncover what happened and where. With ten years of service as a Detective Sergeant in the New Zealand Police Force, David can objectively analyse information and make informed decisions.
Studying video evidence includes the following;
- CCTV footage - recordings from street and motorway surveillance, retailers and shopping centres
- Confirmation footage meets international quality standards and is admissible in court; grounds for challenging validity of the footage
- Genuine, unaltered images - detecting signs of manipulation, tampering or anomalies like lighting changes
- Metadata authenticity - time stamps, GPS coordinates, camera settings, and device information
- Improvements for a clearer picture - reducing frame rate or enhancing image quality to reveal crucial details, including people, objects, sequences or events
- Still images - extracting frames from the video stream for further technical analysis of what's shown
David is a member of the Independent Forensic Practitioners Institute,
and has testified in many cases throughout the country. His video analysis and image interpretation has been accepted in the District, High Court and Court of Appeal jurisdictions. Enquire now
to see how David can assist you.